might as well show y'all too (lots of crappy pics!)

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
from the orlando trip

sorry about the quality and bad flash; not only do I suck at taking pictures to begin with but I was using crappy disposable cameras

Now we begin the journey.

Milwaukee's airport, very bad layout though easy airport to use and it's quite clean. I prefer it to O'Hare.

01.jpg

Waiting for the plane in the bar across from my gate. Had a Sam Adams and a pretzel.

02.jpg

First time I've ever flown on a small regional jet (on an airline, privates are a different story and much easier to put up with). Not a fun experience because the guy next to me was a sweaty flight-fright network admin from Milwaukee. Cool guy but he was really nervous the whole time. "Yeah don't worry dude, the plane is supposed to wiggle and bounce like that. It's just turbulence."

02b.jpg

I had to.

02c.jpg

Flying into Orlando I saw something that looked like a nukyuler power plant off in the distance.

03b.jpg

After landing in Orlando. Yes, I look goofy.

03.jpg

Disney's Boardwalk Resort; closest one to the conference so I figured why not splurge a bit, right?

04.jpg

ooh shiny

05.jpg

Couple of real shity pics from the lobby....I really despise these cameras.

06.jpg

07.jpg

So while checking in I'm told that they upgraded me to a garden suite. No idea wtf that was...turns out it was a fairly nice random upgrade.

Walking up the suite...I have a fence...:wtf: and a front lawn??

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

It was a cool little place.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Out on the Boardwalk's....boardwalk.

15.jpg

16.jpg

Dude asked me to take a pic of him and his daughter and then offered to take one of me so I figured why not.
Yes, I know. Goofy.

17.jpg

The Dolphin Hotel, where the conference was being held.

18.jpg

Next day, strolled around for a while before renting a car to run some errands.

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

23b.jpg

24.jpg

Back from gym. Had to get ready for the pre-conference mixer (I just wanted free drinks).

Before shower.

25.jpg

After shower.

26.jpg

Tried to pull of "halfway presentable". I think I did a 3/4 assed job.

27.jpg

More randomness.

28.jpg

29.jpg

Since that's a delivery truck....does it count as delivery?

30.jpg

Mixer

31.jpg

The band butchering "Maria, Maria" but it's one of my favorite songs of all time so I enjoyed anyways. :o

32.jpg

Walking back from the mixer, took a bad night shot.

33.jpg

Then I actually used the hot tub...

34.jpg

random...

35.jpg

36.jpg

Next morning, ready to attend conference (I was sleepy).

37b.jpg

Only shot from the conference itself...it was basically a sales conference with some application training mixed in.

38.jpg

That night there was a vendo reception, again tried to look halfway presentable but I failed miserably.
My infamous leapord stripe shirt that no one likes but me. :o

39.jpg

Now random pics because they're all out of order on the CD that Wolf Camera gave me and I don't feel like really organizing.

The Crapalier I rented.

40.jpg

LOL shitty GM piece of shit

41.jpg

Driving past Downtown Disney.

42.jpg

Random

43.jpg

Getting ready to leave.

44.jpg

Allnighte

44b.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

Books I read. Yes, I know Star Trek is gay. Reading Star Trek is even gayer. Reading Voyager is even gayer than that. Gayer still is reading Voyager by Christie Golden (though she's second only to Peter David in quality of writing). But I don't care, I still like it.

:gay:

47.jpg

The plethora of periodicals I pleasantly perused while patiently preparing for my post-conference peregrination.

48.jpg

Orlando airport.

49.jpg

Random central Florida highway.

50.jpg

Landing at MKE.

51.jpg

Bud welcoming me home.

52.jpg

FlyNavy said:
I tried to get people to call me! I gave out my room number and cell number because I was bored and lonely but no one called :(
If it was posted at genmay, I rarely go there. :(

Dood, I would have driven over!