midnight meat train

that description made me think of this :lol:

milk-alien-wtf.jpg

Made you think of stealing bandwith?

I enjoyed that WTF movie about that guy who gets obsessed with buying blow up doll girlfriends and one appears to come to life and get all possessive of him and stuff, what was that called?

There's also another one a friend recommended (same friend who recommended the above) and it's a pretty horrific Russian film about a boy when WW2 happened and his family get all mangled up etc and he sees them all. I can't remember the name but it was super disturbing and supposedly the little boy in the film was commited to an asylum after shooting it because he was so traumatised. It was hard to watch.

Nightwatch is another good Russian film, vampire/fantasy type thing. Also anything by Andrei Tarkovsky is pretty interesting and weird, if you can sit through the 4 hours of film it takes to get to the point.

I liked Midnight Meat train but they should have done better explaining the things at the end. I had to look up the story it was based on to make sure I had it right.

One of oddest movies is Primer. It's low budget movie about time travel and it will confuse the shit out of you the first time you watch it. It takes 2 or 3 watching to totally get the movie and there are websites devoted to trying to explain the sequence of events. It's well written but it's so easy to get turned around.

One of oddest movies is Primer. It's low budget movie about time travel and it will confuse the shit out of you the first time you watch it. It takes 2 or 3 watching to totally get the movie and there are websites devoted to trying to explain the sequence of events. It's well written but it's so easy to get turned around.

I posted this earlier in this thread, and I agree, it beats the shit out of your brains, but totally worth watching.