Thread Midlife Erections

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
I'm just wondering how many people here are going to vote for a tea party candidate, or non democrat in these upcoming midterm elections?

A lot of people I know who are going to vote against the democrats will be doing so because they want lower taxes, plus less government spending. Funny though that not many of them know that the Obama administration has cut spending, and also cut taxes a bit. Well I guess it's not that funny. How else are people going to know when you have anti-Obama people spewing bullshit about out-of-control federal spending.

So what are you thoughts on the midterms? Are you going to vote left? Right? Far right?

What is influencing your vote?

I think the best way to get rid of deficits is to lower taxes. For sure. It makes perfect economic sense.

How so?

If the government lowers the amount of money flowing in by cutting taxes, then they will have to cut spending even more so. So either way, the government will have to cut spending. Yet if they don't cut taxes so much, and do cut spending, then they will have much more money to lower the deficit.

How so?

If the government lowers the amount of money flowing in by cutting taxes, then they will have to cut spending even more so. So either way, the government will have to cut spending. Yet if they don't cut taxes so much, and do cut spending, then they will have much more money to lower the deficit.

I think it was sarcasm, silly.

How so?

I was totally serious. However I'm not going to back up my claim because I believe in my own personal wealth and the division of private citizens and the state not intefering with MY DOLLARS!

I am not voting. I would if they would make it to where I could vote online.

If I were voting, it wouldn't be for a tea party candidate.

I was totally serious. However I'm not going to back up my claim because I believe in my own personal wealth and the division of private citizens and the state not intefering with MY DOLLARS!

So you believe there should be no taxes at all?

Then please don't have/use government services. Don't drive on roads, eat unregulated food, do not use power or water facilities. Do not watch TV or listen to the radio. don't get sick as you won't be taken care of. Please stay indoors in a dark and cold place that you have to build fires from trees you have personal cut down.

Then please don't have/use government services. Don't drive on roads, eat unregulated food, do not use power or water facilities. Do not watch TV or listen to the radio. don't get sick as you won't be taken care of. Please stay indoors in a dark and cold place that you have to build fires from trees you have personal cut down.

Subtle humour is hard to get, huh?

Subtle humour is hard to get, huh?

I did just watch a British drama. Gosh that shit is esoteric. Certainly Eddie Izzard hit the nail on the head about the Brit's. The sense of humor is just as nuanced.

Last edited by a moderator: