WTF Middle Eastern healthcare worker brings MERS virus into the US.

Nah. It's not very contagious. You have to have a long, repeated, exposure to someone infected with it to get it yourself.

The virus has a high mortality rate -- about 30 percent -- but at this point, doctors said they don't believe there's much for people in Central Florida to worry about. They said MERS is only transmitted through respiratory droplets.

I'll fly over with you and we can keep each other company. Once we're there you're on your own during the day while I'm shark fishing though.
meVjnv6.gif

Some guy from Indiana had already brought it here and was released from the hospital. Since it isn't very contagious I am not all that worried. Yes it's supposedly high mortality rate but I wonder if some areas have worse treatment options than others which is why it was so high there.

If any member of your family should die whilst in the shelter, put them outside, but be sure to tag them for identification first.

Nah. It's not very contagious. You have to have a long, repeated, exposure to someone infected with it to get it yourself.

for example, in a small sealed room for eight hours with recirculated air and what can be described as intimate seating arrangements

I have an uncle over there for business right now. That sucks. He's more like an older brother as he's closer to my age then he is to my mom. He's in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.