WTF Middle Eastern healthcare worker brings MERS virus into the US.

I've heard a lot (the majority?) of fish die shortly after catch and release. Now I need to look it up...

edit:
http://www.mgfalaska.com/catch-and-release-or-catch-and-kill/
28% chance to live if exposed to air for more than 60 seconds. :(

And it gets worse if you remove the slime or damage their gills...

Which is why if you practice catch and release you handle the fish as little as possible and generally don't even take the fish out of the water, especially one that big. This article you posted basically says that. When I fish at my Uncle's farm pond and release all of the bass I catch I can't recall coming back to the pond over the following days and seeing the fish I released floating dead in the pond.

Last edited:
Which is why if you practice catch and release you handle the fish as little as possible and generally don't even take the fish out of the water, especially one that big. This article you posted basically says that. When I fish at my Uncle's farm pond and release all of the bass I catch I can't recall coming back to the pond over the following days and seeing the fish I released floating dead in the pond.

But jerk offs want pictures with the Ole gray fin and by that time they are on their way to death.

It's not worth causing harm to something you don't plan to eat responsibly.

But jerk offs want pictures with the Ole gray fin and by that time they are on their way to death.

It's not worth causing harm to something you don't plan to eat responsibly.

Agreed, I don't care about a picture. I just want to get one up to the boat then let it go back to eating seals a surfers.

I think there's always going to be something that someone worries about more than someone else.

There's way too much anxiety on this planet.

anxious-nervous.jpg

I have no urge to kill a shark and won't. The place to go protest the killing of sharks is Southeast Asia. Sometimes they boat them, hack their fins off, and then just throw them back into the ocean. They don't even keep the meat. They believe the fins and cartilage have various healing powers including curing forms of cancer and sell them at market.

I have no urge to kill a shark and won't. The place to go protest the killing of sharks is Southeast Asia. Sometimes they boat them, hack their fins off, and then just throw them back into the ocean. They don't even keep the meat. They believe the fins and cartilage have various healing powers including curing forms of cancer and sell them at market.

There's also the retarded nonsense that every culture attaches to some food item that it will make you strong and virile. Bonerific.