Advice Mid-Tier Android

ahh... yes you need more than that.

can the DACs on phones even appropriate represent FLAC stuff?

ahh... yes you need more than that.

can the DACs on phones even appropriate represent FLAC stuff?
IDK, probably not. I've been using spotify premium for awhile with an i5 so maybe this is moot. I've got a 160GB ipod with really unstable firmware that lets it play flac when it isn't crashing. It's not super important I guess, but would be nice. The overwhelming majority of my phones' storage has always been music, I listen to a lot of different stuff and with T-Mo service is questionable at best. Especially out in the boonies.

I thought so too, but this one is really thin, so tossing it in a set of jeans ain't no thing

unless you're wearing skinny jeans with bitch pockets, but you don't strike me as a person who wears skinny jeans with bitch pockets

You can also get the smaller one. Same gen, the Nexus 5x, for I think 250ish? Basically the same phone with a smaller screen.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2998196/android/nexus-5x-vs-nexus-6p.html
Be careful with the 6p in your pocket, as BendGate is real. I used to leave it in my back pocket, but it ended up bending and constantly pressing the power button. I was able to bend it back with no issue, but now I keep it in my front pocket.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Be careful with the 6p in your pocket, as BendGate is real. I used to leave it in my back pocket, but it ended up bending and constantly pressing the power button. I was able to bend it back with no issue, but now I keep it in my front pocket.

I've never put a phone in my back pocket. I don't even keep a wallet in my back pocket. Both go in the front.

Unless I'm experiencing a moment of fashion nirvana and am sporting cargo shorts.

I never keep things in my back pocket, it gives me pain in my lower back/upper ass

I like FLAC.
If sound quality and tons of music storage is the goal, buy a Cowon something-or-other MP3 player, throw a big-ass SD card in it and be done with it.

Or if cost is no object and having an awkward triangular shaped thing in your pocket doesn't bug you, buy a Pono.

Interest in their product is exploding right now. The note 7 is sparking the next revolution in super hot phone technology.