GAY Michigan fires Rich Rod

A couple good players don't make a team my friend

True, but I'm not about to say I know the 4 deep for Michigan let alone remember from 4 years ago. When he left, Michigan was a BCS qualifying team with a QB that was better than Chad Henne. That team wasn't all seniors.

True, but I'm not about to say I know the 4 deep for Michigan let alone remember from 4 years ago. When he left, Michigan was a BCS qualifying team with a QB that was better than Chad Henne. That team wasn't all seniors.

It was a team that hadn't beaten OSU in at least 3 years. THAT is an unacceptable team, by any stretch of the imagination.

It was a team that hadn't beaten OSU in at least 3 years. THAT is an unacceptable team, by any stretch of the imagination.

Wow you're sounding like a Republican. It's unacceptable to lose to OSU 3 years in a row by any stretch of the imagination. Now had Rich Rodriguez been given everything he needed, he wouldn't have lost 3 years in a row.

You say it should never be acceptable, and then you blame Carr for Rodriguez's inability to do it.

Wow you're sounding like a Republican. It's unacceptable to lose to OSU 3 years in a row by any stretch of the imagination. Now had Rich Rodriguez been given everything he needed, he wouldn't have lost 3 years in a row.

You say it should never be acceptable, and then you blame Carr for Rodriguez's inability to do it.

I blame Carr for not beating you three years in a row. I blame RRod for not beating you three years in a row. As a Michigan fan, that's unacceptable - just as it would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

I'm not saying that RRod's failure was due entirely to Carr. It obviously wasn't. But it certainly was a piece of it. Technically only having two-ish years of recruiting and Greg Robinson had something to do with it as well.