Hawt Michelle from BB11 Screws on Screen

I'll take the fakes over an ironing board. women with no boobs are even more insane than your avg woman. it does something to them

What the fuck are you trying to say? Explain yourself without using the word cat or any derivative.

Thanks.

I'll take the fakes over an ironing board. women with no boobs are even more insane than your avg woman. it does something to them

FOr banging, sure why not. For dating no way. Getting fake boobs screams insecurity about your own body, which means in the long haul, you'll have to answer that, "Do I look fat in these jeans" questions a lot more than the flat chested girl who's insecure, but not insecure enough to have to do something major about it.

Just my two cents.

FOr banging, sure why not. For dating no way. Getting fake boobs screams insecurity about your own body, which means in the long haul, you'll have to answer that, "Do I look fat in these jeans" questions a lot more than the flat chested girl who's insecure, but not insecure enough to have to do something major about it.

Just my two cents.

This is why I do not have fake boobs. I'm secure enough to not subject my self to elective surgery.

Elective surgery! Humans are so fucked up that they want to be cut open for cosmetic reasons?

image.php

This is why I do not have fake boobs. I'm secure enough to not subject my self to elective surgery.

Elective surgery! Humans are so fucked up that they want to be cut open for cosmetic reasons?

And not just once, either. Those nice fake titties will have to be renovated before too long.