FYI Michael Taylor - Good night sweet price

If I ran the government, I'd implement the death penalty for murder as a re-enactment. Rape this asshole, stab him and leave him in the trunk of a car. "OH NO MY CIVIL RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED!"... dude, pot motherfucking kettle.

some fucker here knows my last name.

I think it may actually be semperfly. So, i think its fair game that he gets outted too.
I know your name/address from mailing you stuff and paypal - but that's assuming you didn't use an alias. In any case, I'll keep my mouth shut, and hopefully the black helicopters away.

If I ran the government, I'd implement the death penalty for murder as a re-enactment. Rape this asshole, stab him and leave him in the trunk of a car. "OH NO MY CIVIL RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED!"... dude, pot motherfucking kettle.

I know your name/address from mailing you stuff and paypal - but that's assuming you didn't use an alias. In any case, I'll keep my mouth shut, and hopefully the black helicopters away.

you live in canada, the black helicopters only fly in sandy places with brown people.

I hope you realize that if sarah randomly decided to browse the forum today she would probably see this and think I got killed in Afghanistan

she would fucking murder fly :lol:

For a moment, I thought we were discussing this Michael Taylor..
We should be so lucky.

lLFGeEA.jpg

I hope you realize that if sarah randomly decided to browse the forum today she would probably see this and think I got killed in Afghanistan

she would fucking murder fly :lol:

yeah my heart jumped.

This happened to me when a friend of mine was in Afghanistan, I started sobbing and the person I was talking to was like UM NO I WAIT WHAT??