Mexican Polka music :cool:

Like I said, the lady just had no tact about it. She continues talking with her friend, unbuttons her shirt, flops out her boob, and picks up the kid. I don't think her conversation ever missed a beat.

Drool-Boy said:
This is a fact
I still hate it tho:p
One of the oldest rock stations in Houston just changed to tejano music thx to clear channel

I don't like it either.

Salsa and Merengue are really the only music I listen to.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I call it obscene, I think it's worse than breastfeeding even from hideous women.

It's bad enough men think it's okay to be naked in a locker room at a gym. :barf:

Especially the ones that just stand around naked having a conversation like it's nothing...... or go walking through to the bathroom part (naked) and jump into a stall for a little morning relief, or go brush their teeth (naked), or go stand in front of a mirror (naked) and blow-dry their hair. I've never understood any of that.

BigDov said:
Especially the ones that just stand around naked having a conversation like it's nothing...... or go walking through to the bathroom part (naked) and jump into a stall for a little morning relief, or go brush their teeth (naked), or go stand in front of a mirror (naked) and blow-dry their hair. I've never understood any of that.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds that disgusting, how friggin' hard is it to wrap a towel around yourself anyway?

And of course they always take the MIDDLE sink for their naked shaving or blow drying :rolleyes:

My wife said I should take a pair of hedge trimmers in there and say "If'n I can see it, I'ma gonna keep it!"

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds that disgusting, how friggin' hard is it to wrap a towel around yourself anyway?

And of course they always take the MIDDLE sink for their naked shaving or blow drying :rolleyes:

My wife said I should take a pair of hedge trimmers in there and say "If'n I can see it, I'ma gonna keep it!"

I've never found it all that difficult to cover myself up........

Yeah, nothing better than having to skirt around some dude's naked hairy ass on the way to another sink :mad:

Oh, I forgot one!! The uncouth pricks that piss all over in the shower!!!!!!! :rant:

BigDov said:
I've never found it all that difficult to cover myself up........

Yeah, nothing better than having to skirt around some dude's naked hairy ass on the way to another sink :mad:

Oh, I forgot one!! The uncouth pricks that piss all over in the shower!!!!!!! :rant:
I think, in my town, if I shot the fucker that did that, I would probably get away with it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think, in my town, if I shot the fucker that did that, I would probably get away with it.

Problem with the gym I was going to, lots of executive types there. They'd be missed. I did tell one of them if he got any piss on me whatsoever I was going to beat his ass right then and there. Kinda looked at me funny......... .then turned away from me and pissed towards someone else!!!!! :mad: Shoulda beat him for that too.

BigDov said:

Some people are more comfortable with their bodies than others. Its a lot easier to just take off your towel and pull your clothes on instead of trying to hide yourself and making it all awkward. I walk naked and I enjoy it. :cool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Some people are more comfortable with their bodies than others. Its a lot easier to just take off your towel and pull your clothes on instead of trying to hide yourself and making it all awkward. I walk naked and I enjoy it. :cool:

At the gym though? Around the house is one thing, but with people coming and going out of the locker room and doing whatever, just a slight sense of propriety would be nice. That's all we were saying. Oh, and having some common decency and manners would be a winner too.

BigDov said:
At the gym though? Around the house is one thing, but with people coming and going out of the locker room and doing whatever, just a slight sense of propriety would be nice. That's all we were saying. Oh, and having some common decency and manners would be a winner too.

I dont walk naked in my home if people are in, small house, dont want my dad seeing me naked. With strangers or friends is fine though, Im not really ashamed of how I look naked and to be honest I dont stare at anyone elses naked body in public and I doubt anyone stares at mine so why the big deal? Im polite clothed or otherwise. :p