Mexican Polka music :cool:

I was in the doctors office today for my allergy shot, and in the middle of the office, full of people, this hispanic lady scoops up her wailing toddler, whips out her boob, and starts feeding her right there, in the middle of the office waiting room.

At least it shut the kid up.

bast_imret said:
I was in the doctors office today for my allergy shot, and in the middle of the office, full of people, this hispanic lady scoops up her wailing toddler, whips out her boob, and starts feeding her right there, in the middle of the office waiting room.

At least it shut the kid up.

Hay, at least you got to see a tit

NeedMoreEmo said:
What exactly is the probelm with breastfeeding?

I don't have a problem with it, but she was not trying to be discreet about it in the least, and in the middle of a doctors office filled with people.

NeedMoreEmo said:
What exactly is the probelm with breastfeeding?

Some people have a thing about it being "decent" in public sometimes. For some women, it's like "oooh look at me, I'm breastfeeding!!" and they'll just flop it out wherever. Others have a little modesty and will at least cover up and not scary us with their saggy mommy mammaries.

BigDov said:
Some people have a thing about it being "decent" in public sometimes. For some women, it's like "oooh look at me, I'm breastfeeding!!" and they'll just flop it out wherever. Others have a little modesty and will at least cover up and not scary us with their saggy mommy mammaries.

*shrug* Its just a natural thing, kids needs feeding and apparently breast milk is much healithier so why not?

NeedMoreEmo said:
*shrug* Its just a natural thing, kids needs feeding and apparently breast milk is much healithier so why not?

Yes it is perfectly natural. A tiny bid of modesty or discretion is always nice too.

For instance, I'm at a really nice Italian restaurant with my parents, and there's this screaming kid a few tables over. At least 2 or 3, old enough to say "mommy. hungry". Mommy pulls her flipping shirt up and over an arm, the boobs are flying, she grabs the kid and lets him have a go at it. ALL eyes are on this. It was a little uncomfortable for me to watch, and I'll be damned if I don't love boobs just as much as the next guy.

BigDov said:
Yes it is perfectly natural. A tiny bid of modesty or discretion is always nice too.

For instance, I'm at a really nice Italian restaurant with my parents, and there's this screaming kid a few tables over. At least 2 or 3, old enough to say "mommy. hungry". Mommy pulls her flipping shirt up and over an arm, the boobs are flying, she grabs the kid and lets him have a go at it. ALL eyes are on this. It was a little uncomfortable for me to watch, and I'll be damned if I don't love boobs just as much as the next guy.

Guys get to walk round without shirts on anytime they like and nobody calls it obscene. Sometimes getting your boob out in public can't be discreet. :p

NeedMoreEmo said:
Guys get to walk round without shirts on anytime they like and nobody calls it obscene. Sometimes getting your boob out in public can't be discreet. :p
I don't know what kind of rough neck area you live in but you rarely see men shirtless in public around here. Most establishments have the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy too. Guys aren't really given as big a break as you make it to be when it comes to being topless.

theacoustician said:
I don't know what kind of rough neck area you live in but you rarely see men shirtless in public around here. Most establishments have the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy too. Guys aren't really given as big a break as you make it to be when it comes to being topless.
Public doesn't neccessarily mean a restaurant, I'm sure a ton of guys dont wear shirts in the summer when they're on the street/in parks etc. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
Public doesn't neccessarily mean a restaurant, I'm sure a ton of guys dont wear shirts in the summer when they're on the street/in parks etc. :)
Maybe at the beach and parks, but even that isn't very common. It's damn hot here in the summer and most people realize that they're sweaty, hairy hogs and no one wants to see them without a shirt on.

theacoustician said:
Maybe at the beach and parks, but even that isn't very common. It's damn hot here in the summer and most people realize that they're sweaty, hairy hogs and no one wants to see them without a shirt on.

Those are the reasons I spare everyone around me in the summer and I leave a shirt on, tan lines be damned :lol:

BigDov said:

I think 2 or 3 is a bit old for breastfeeding, but that's just my opinion.

It certainly can be done in public without being obvious about it though, I did it with all three of my babies. Many times I did it in public and no one was aware of it except for my closest friends, who already knew what I was doing. I would have been extremely uncomfortable doing it in the manner you describe :eek: