Mexican Polka music :cool:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I know there's a more proper term for this stuff than Mexican Polka music, but it's going oom-pah-pah in the background, so that's how I classify it.

A friend of mine dropped a cd off for me to listen to that's just full of the stuff, and I'm surprised that I really like it. Can't understand a damn word that's being sung at me, but I still like it.

http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/037628417224BT.html

Anyone else ever get surprised by some music you would normally not listen to, or didn't think you'd like?

Screw you and screw that music. We used to have Mexicians sit out on their porch across from our apartment and sing that really loud while drinking. Then they'd throw the bottles at the cars in our lot. Bastards.

theacoustician said:
Screw you and screw that music. We used to have Mexicians sit out on their porch across from our apartment and sing that really loud while drinking. Then they'd throw the bottles at the cars in our lot. Bastards.

:eek:

Well that goes with the song I just got through listening to- locos california I heard in it, buenos nochas caballeros, some sirens and gunshots and some other random shit. Most excellent!!

screw me?? *cries*

being as my neighbor hood is still under construction Ive become quit accutomed to that crappy music. Theyre building a house on the lot right behind mine and they start blasting that shit at about 8 am

BigDov said:
:eek:

Well that goes with the song I just got through listening to- locos california I heard in it, buenos nochas caballeros, some sirens and gunshots and some other random shit. Most excellent!!

screw me?? *cries*
Just ask Pandora. That crap brings back bad memories. We couldn't even go out on the porch cause they'd sit and watch us like a pack of wolves. It was creepy.

theacoustician said:
Just ask Pandora. That crap brings back bad memories. We couldn't even go out on the porch cause they'd sit and watch us like a pack of wolves. It was creepy.

:lol:

I dont think Ive ever seen a Mexican in England but nobody stares at me without a rude comment flying in their direction mi amigo.

theacoustician said:

Ooooh, I hate that pack mentality they've got :mad: Okay, apologies for the bad memories....... I've got a few myself courtesy of my neighborhood illegal immigrant pals.

BigDov said:
Oh. I always thought it was a we're a bunch of fucking illegals and we're here to steal your wimmenz, your money and your jobs thing. :confused:
Nah, I was never worried about that stuff. I was worried they'd damage my car or pick a fight. I don't have a problem with decent, hard working immigrants. I have a problem with immigrants who have no respect for this country and are just here to leech as much as possible.

theacoustician said:
Nah, I was never worried about that stuff. I was worried they'd damage my car or pick a fight. I don't have a problem with decent, hard working immigrants. I have a problem with immigrants who have no respect for this country and are just here to leech as much as possible.

Such as the type I'm used to. And being in such a wonderful liberal state, we've been catering to them for years. It amazes me. *sigh* And notice I said illegal..... BIG problem up here in Oreegun.

:mad:

theacoustician said:

Oh yeah...thems were the days. We had a lovely balcony at our apparment, but couldn't use it cause their music was SO LOUD and they would sit there and watch us. Having a pack of wolve sitting around staring at you is not a comfortable feeling.

Pandora said:
Oh yeah...thems were the days. We had a lovely balcony at our apparment, but couldn't use it cause their music was SO LOUD and they would sit there and watch us. Having a pack of wolve sitting around staring at you is not a comfortable feeling.

That's when you get REALLY drunk, start waving a gun or any other weapon around and act batshit crazy. They'll leave you alone then. Trust me.