MERRY NEW YEAR!!!!@#$^

I'm hungry. I wish I had a full on country club style breakfast buffet in front of me.

jaxxor said:
I'm hungry. I wish I had a full on country club style breakfast buffet in front of me.

Yeah that would be spiffy.
Ill just have to make due with the weak-ass coffee tho
FFS is it THAT much trouble to put like 2 extra scoops of coffee in the machine?

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah that would be spiffy.
Ill just have to make due with the weak-ass coffee tho
FFS is it THAT much trouble to put like 2 extra scoops of coffee in the machine?

for some reason people in Texas like to make weak coffee. I dunno what's wrong with these fargots down here, but anything that's not from Starbucks is weak and tea-like.

I dont care for fancypants flavor of the week coffee from starbucks, I just like standard "black coffee" , but I like to be able to taste it dammit.
When I make the shit at home you can smell it brewing from down the street.

I stopped at the gas station this morning for gas and decided to buy a bag of those little chocolate covered donuts for our morning meeting. When I got there, someone had trumped me with two boxes of Kripsy Kremes :(

Drool-Boy said:
I dont care for fancypants flavor of the week coffee from starbucks, I just like standard "black coffee" , but I like to be able to taste it dammit.
When I make the shit at home you can smell it brewing from down the street.

I used to date a girl that was a java junkie. When you came out of the stairwell onto her floor in the dorm, the whole place smelled like fresh ground beans.

ChikkenNoodul said:
They're still better than Hostess and the like, or Dunkin' Donuts even

dunkin donuts are like styrafoam compared to the soft warm melt in your mouth fluffyness of a KK.