MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sigh, the Christmas hurdle is over. Merry Christmas everyone. I've missed you all. Finally got internet access back today! It was the best Christmas present ever. Well...maybe. So now I'm plugged back in and happy. It's been the most stressful season for me.

Sigh, the Christmas hurdle is over. Merry Christmas everyone. I've missed you all. Finally got internet access back today! It was the best Christmas present ever. Well...maybe. So now I'm plugged back in and happy. It's been the most stressful season for me.

Merry Christmas, eileenbunny. We're glad to have you back. The more boobs the merrier. :D

haven't started it yet...is that something from the movie I take it?

The movie was pretty funny considering it is purely bathroom boy humor, but the part that really made everyone I watched with was the callout of "the Eye of the Jew". You'll understand when you get there :)

edit: did you get my christmas text?

Last edited:
The movie was pretty funny considering it is purely bathroom boy humor, but the part that really made everyone I watched with was the callout of "the Eye of the Jew". You'll understand when you get there :)

edit: did you get my christmas text?

just started the movie :)

no! I didn't get your text :(

I have strep throat and I'm all alone. :(

someone hold me.

:hold:

I think I might have it, too. I don't know because I was allergic to chimney's family animals and couldn't breathe at all this Christmas, but now I have a terrible sore throat.

:heart:

We had a great Christmas - I hope everyone else did as well. Christmas Eve at my parents house was a blast - my BFFs (sister & husband) and I laughed so hard we were brought to tears. Vanilla Martinis FTW!