Merry Christmas, Nerd Style

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I saw this and knew I had to share. You know those dancing/singing Santas they sell at WalMart for $50? This dude hacked it and added his own Christmas cheer.

http://members.cox.net/jmccorm/santa.html

There are 6 videos, 1 at the top and 5 at the bottom. Fuckin' rad. So, who wants to go in on a Santa with me and what do you want it to say?

From the link said:
Now was the time for brainstorming. An overtly political Santa? Robotic Santa rebels? Religion and Santa? Coin operated Santa? Gay santa? Anti-Commercial Santa? I asked my coworkers, and Gary came up with a killer idea. It basically consisted of nailing Santa Claus to a cross and, say, having him ask for a sacrifice of milk and cookies for your sins. Wow! That was artistic and a perfect match for the show!
Someone get this dude to register.

Transcription for those without sound
Clip 1 : You better watch out / I'm drinking some wine / I'll tell you some jokes that may make you cry / Santa Claus is drinking tonight.

Clip 2 : Ever wondered how Santa knows if you're naughty or nice? Hohoho I've got a camera hidden in you television that lets me watch you all year long.

Clip 3 : Hoho! You may have seen mommy kissing Santa under the mistletoe, but you have no idea what happened in the bedroom soon after

Clip 4 : I love chimneys. If your house doesn't have one, you won't be getting any presents this year.

Clip 5 : *same as 1, but full body shot*

Clip 6 : Last year's Rudolph got eaten by a polar bear, so I bought a new one from WalMart. Hohoho. Such wonderful things at WalMart.

Okay, check this out

I'm gonna buy a ton of those wal-mart santas and dress them up in elaborate dress attire, basically what you would wear to church, you know complete with hats and scarves and what not. Then I'll take them down to my local town hall and scatter them out all over the front lawn, standing of course. And they'll all be programmed to nod their heads and just say "mhm" over and over again, just nodding and saying "mhm". Then I'll have one santa in a suit standing on top step of the town hall, dressed in a suit, facing the other santas, and he'll be talking about how he wants more cookies and milk for his fellow santas, or he'll stop working on christmas all together - it'll be called "the million santa march"