Merry Christmas (and comfortable feet) from Martha Stewart (ATTN BIGDOV!)

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
When I got this in my email I thought of BigDov, for reasons which will become obvious :fly:

Let me know your sizes. Christmas is tight this year. I've learned to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads: You need four maxis to make a pair.

Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to
the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire,
silk flowers, etc.

slippers are soft and Hygienic; Non-slip grip strips on the soles; Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh; No more bending over to mop up spills; Disposable and biodegradable; Environmentally safe; Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and Get out the Sand Bags.

Happiest of holidays........
Martha Stewart

slippers.jpg

BigDov said:
woohoo!!!! :)

You tall to go with 'em??? I'm 6'2", so I think I'm just about right for my feet.

Not really, I'm about 5'6".

I really don't care until I try to buy shoes, which can rapidly degenerate into an exercise in futility. All I want from my shoes is that they be comfortable, look reasonably presentable, and be easy to slip on and off my feet under my desk. Is that too much to ask from size 9 shoes??? Apparently so, because I have a heck of a time finding shoes :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Not really, I'm about 5'6".

I really don't care until I try to buy shoes, which can rapidly degenerate into an exercise in futility. All I want from my shoes is that they be comfortable, look reasonably presentable, and be easy to slip on and off my feet under my desk. Is that too much to ask from size 9 shoes??? Apparently so, because I have a heck of a time finding shoes :fly:

You can't wear slippers to work?? What kinda nazi joint is that?!?

dreamwalker said:
The kind of nazi joint that thinks we are supposed to project a proper image or some such nonsense :lol:

I just wouldn't function well in that kind of environment. My employer is happy with my work, not my image. They don't care that I usually wear shorts to work almost every day of the year- they do care that I'm getting my work done, and that's about it :)