mercury, venus, earth, mars

Thorn Bird said:
:( I'm sorry

It would be very cool though.

I think it would be like in Oblivion, when you're out running through the countryside at night and look up at their moon. I've actually stopped the game right there to just stare at it.

moon-01.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool?

Drool-Boy said:
I could put it to good use:cool:

Well I have to just ask Dave when he gets off work but the only reason I grabbed it for him was to somehow work it in with his projector he is building from scratch(usually they hang though). So if he doesnt go "Ive been meaning to buy one for years" its yours, just pay 4 da shippin, cool?

BeeRad said:
Well I have to just ask Dave when he gets off work but the only reason I grabbed it for him was to somehow work it in with his projector he is building from scratch(usually they hang though). So if he doesnt go "Ive been meaning to buy one for years" its yours, just pay 4 da shippin, cool?

Cool:cool:

fly said:
And as sad as it sounds, I often get depressed thinking about how much stuff there is out there that I will never see. I want to step foot on a planet that humans have never even seen. :cool:
Agreed. I've been rewatching the HBO miniseries From the Earth to the Moon for the dozenth time or so and every time I do I'm utterly fascinated by the sheer fact that human beings have set foot on another world. I hope that I'm still alive when the first Mars landing is made though I dream that I'll somehow one day be involved. :p

oh and for the record, Pete Conrad's first words on the moon really were "Whoopie! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but that's a long one for me." :lol:

I saw Jim Lovel from Apollo 13 talk a few months ago. He told the whole story of what happened with tons of private pictures. It was so fucking awesome. He's old now but you can tell he's still extremly smart. Those guys were hardcore.

FlyNavy said:
Agreed. I've been rewatching the HBO miniseries From the Earth to the Moon for the dozenth time or so and every time I do I'm utterly fascinated by the sheer fact that human beings have set foot on another world. I hope that I'm still alive when the first Mars landing is made though I dream that I'll somehow one day be involved. :p

oh and for the record, Pete Conrad's first words on the moon really were "Whoopie! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but that's a long one for me." :lol:
I want to see a binary star system. Or a gas giant in another galaxy. Or toss a 2 litre into a neutron star. Or stick my suited hand into a methane river. Fuck, its just sad that there is so much out there that I will never live to see.

fly said:
I want to see a binary star system. Or a gas giant in another galaxy. Or toss a 2 litre into a neutron star. Or stick my suited hand into a methane river. Fuck, its just sad that there is so much out there that I will never live to see.

You have a hot girlfriend and a new sweet monitor. Life is good for you. enjoy it.

fly said:

Just become a scientologist and sign the million year contract :tard:

fly said:

Just guide your pod into the monolith. You will see that it is full of stars.

Drool-Boy said:
Just guide your pod into the monolith. You will see that it is full of stars.

OH MY GOD, you've been mutilated! Yes dear, they still circumsized in the 21st century. Oh. :hi2u: