mercury, venus, earth, mars

b_sinning said:
It will be the best time for the Martians to attack so be prepared.

August 22nd came and went with no peep from the Muslims, so this must be it then. The end of the earth.

Drool-Boy said:
:lol:
Im just now reading the 4th book and read that bit yesterday.

bahaha

He tried to stretch things a bit in that book but I still liked it.

I have one of the original precursors to 2001. A friend of mines grandma died and had huge room with shelves all the way to the ceiling packed with books, she said I could have anything I wanted. I grabbed it.

thrawn said:
bahaha

He tried to stretch things a bit in that book but I still liked it.

I have one of the original precursors to 2001. A friend of mines grandma died and had huge room with shelves all the way to the ceiling packed with books, she said I could have anything I wanted. I grabbed it.

Precursor? What do you mean?

Are any of his other books worth reading?

Drool-Boy said:
Precursor? What do you mean?

Are any of his other books worth reading?

Mr. Clarke wrote a short story called The Sentinel for a contest that was pretty much the basis for 2001. I have a copy of it.

If it ain't Douglas Adams, it ain't shit. That's what I always say.

Or at least that's what I'm saying right now, which is actually the first time. But I'll be saying it a lot from now on.

Sarcasmo said:
If it ain't Douglas Adams, it ain't shit. That's what I always say.

Or at least that's what I'm saying right now, which is actually the first time. But I'll be saying it a lot from now on.
*dope slap*

it's a common thing to be able to see mars frequently at night. the thing that was cool here was it was to be bigger.
maybe we can plan a trip to the big telescope for the meat. :happy:

Thorn Bird said:
it's a common thing to be able to see mars frequently at night. the thing that was cool here was it was to be bigger.
maybe we can plan a trip to the big telescope for the meat. :happy:

Is that what Spange is calling his penis now?