mercedes 0, curb 1

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
was out front smoking a cig a few minutes ago and this lady hung her mercedes on the curb right across the street....she was pulling in, entirely misjudged things, and stuck the only drive wheel in the air

me and 3 other guys lifted the back end up and put it on the street for her :lol:

my good deed for the day is done :)

elpmis said:
year model of benz?

it was an old 560 vert
5709-1m.jpg

elpmis said:
OMFG

Way to scrape up a classic! What a dumb bizzle

shit happens
I hung my car last night without a curb even involved...fucker is so close to the ground...had to back it off and hear "SCRAAAAAAAAPPPPPEEEE" :(
it was only a driveway

why_ask_why said:
shit happens
I hung my car last night without a curb even involved...fucker is so close to the ground...had to back it off and hear "SCRAAAAAAAAPPPPPEEEE" :(
it was only a driveway
WTF man you gotta enter sideways

boyz in a daze

Bwahahah!

My sister did that once to her car...an old Chrysler Seabring. The bumper on the damn things were too low and she pulled too far over one of those concrete tire stop things.

Went to back up and ripped the drivers side half of the front bumper off. She called me up in tears...so I went down there, had to muscle the bumper off the curb then tied it back with chicken wire (which was all I had!). I laughed. She cried. It was funny.

A traffic light was out on my way to work so a lady cop was directing traffic. She was using hand signals that I've never seen before. I wasn't sure if I was to go or the other team had gotten a penality and I gained 5 yards. The guy next to me at the light asked why she was doing Hand Jive. Some old man pulled forward and threw her up on the hood of the car. It was pretty funny but man was she pissed at him.