mentos and Diet soda

Onnotangu said:
also dry ice and a 2 liter of water. screw lid tight and throw. =BOOM

Or the much much easier way and just get some muriatic acid(pool) and a couple balled up pieces of tin-foil, screw cap, throw

Fat Burger said:
Or if you're lazy, you can go to Lhakpa Ri in Tibet on the third Tuesday of each month. Come alone and with no weapons. You'll find a group of people very willing to sell you whatever explosive devices you may require.
:lol: :lol:

I LOVE YOU

I went to a party a couple months ago. The creepy old guy who has a bunch of money and likes to hit on people half his age showed up and brought mentos and diet soda. It was actually pretty amazing to see in person. (the diet soda fountain, not the creepy old guy)

elpmis said:
Past progressive tense. "You are failing" would have been more proper but I'm from NY, we also say "use" not "used" unless referring to a specific point in the past.

FlamingGlory said:
Past progressive tense. "You are failing" would have been more proper but I'm from NY, we also say "use" not "used" unless referring to a specific point in the past.
look at your faggot ass always feeling the need to explain yourself and justifying your fuck ups :lol:

elpmis said:
look at your faggot ass always feeling the need to explain yourself and justifying your fuck ups :lol:
You wont win. You cant win. Just give up now. I am your God. ~.^