Mental health week

I am one of the last bastions of common sense and goodness in this god forsaken puke hole we call earth. Then again, I'm also a parent. We all know parents are superior.

Sometime this week in the UK we have 'Mental health awareness week'. We all know Kiki's mad as a hatter and I'm pretty barking too. However what's the most badass mental illness iyo?

Edit: I think OCD is the funniest. People scrubbing their hands red raw, freaky.

Schizophrenia! Think about it, you have soooo many friends by your side whenever you want!

I hate with a passion seeing punks picking on a handicap person. I've helped with a few local special olympics and most of those people tend to be very sweet.

I hate with a passion seeing punks picking on a handicap person. I've helped with a few local special olympics and most of those people tend to be very sweet.

I think it's disgusting, too. Even in HS, I'd be the first one to launch a Coke over someone's head when I'd witness the handicap taunting, or even just "dork" taunting.

Actually I watched a TV program a few years ago just documenting the lives of people on a random street and there was a guy who rented an attic of a house and he had tourettes. He smoked all day long because he couldn't control his shaking hands and he couldn't go out the house because nobody understood him and he ended up with no friends and drinking to get to sleep. By the end of the filming of the documentary he hung himself. :(

Actually I watched a TV program a few years ago just documenting the lives of people on a random street and there was a guy who rented an attic of a house and he had tourettes. He smoked all day long because he couldn't control his shaking hands and he couldn't go out the house because nobody understood him and he ended up with no friends and drinking to get to sleep. By the end of the filming of the documentary he hung himself. :(

Hanged. He's not a portrait.

Love,

Dharma