Mental health week

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,185
Sometime this week in the UK we have 'Mental health awareness week'. We all know Kiki's mad as a hatter and I'm pretty barking too. However what's the most badass mental illness iyo?

Edit: I think OCD is the funniest. People scrubbing their hands red raw, freaky.

Last edited:
Well Im certainly aware that my mental health is steadily declining due to ridiculous amounts of stress from work/life.
But hey, who wants to be sane anyways? That sounds so boring!

Did anyone see the show of the OCD chick and how she had to scrub her ass inside and out until she bled? :barf:

i have had my mental illness since 16. or at least thats when we found out about it...
i wish canada had a kiki awareness week here, but then again everyday is kiki awareness day here.

also, mental illness is not funny yo!

I got diagnosed at 13. And if you can't laugh keekles then you're seriously ill. I never lose my sense of humour, it's the only thing I cling to. :D

Man I was on a bus last week and a man with Down's syndrome got on the bus and some shithead 12yr old schoolkids were sat infront of me imitating him and laughing and I got so pissed I kicked both of them in the back and asked them if they were funny. Fuckers. :mad: