Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
This site is HILARIOUS, and worth a read:

http://photos.swingingheaven.co.uk/photo-adverts/category-10-21.html

some clips:

"Im almost 19, slim, 5'9, very very kinky, sub, and im looking for a guy 50-70 for nsa, the older the better, really like the the fact of being with a guy a lot older than me. I am very kinky, so be warned, will do anything, and i mean anything at all, i have no limits, you name it ill do it. So if your 50-70, can travel and have a very dirty mind then email me soon."

"Horny guy looking to suck dick and get humiliated by a horny dirty lad. Looking for verbal abuse while I am down sucking dick, can be homophobic or just filthy mouthed fun. Sessions need to be VERY discreet so str8/bi lads welcome to play too. Up for swallowing spunk and other horny things. Hit me up."

I just added my add

"What's up bunnys? I'm a motherfucking dirty ass bastard, I'll suck your big hairy dude cock until it cums blood, cause I love that shit. I want a man that's damn near death cause I love old soggy wrinkled man wands - hey bitch, got a dog? Let's bring that fucker into this shit. Has to be cool with me sucking the spunk out of his dog's dick and taking a mouth full of it himself. Fuck off."

elpmis said:
I just added my add

"What's up [ADMIN EDIT]s? I'm a motherfucking dirty ass bastard, I'll suck your big hairy dude cock until it cums blood, cause I love that shit. I want a man that's damn near death cause I love old soggy wrinkled man wands - hey bitch, got a dog? Let's bring that fucker into this shit. Has to be cool with me sucking the spunk out of his dog's dick and taking a mouth full of it himself. Fuck off."

Waits for theacoustician to complain about receiving homosexual emails.

elpmis said:
I just added my add

"What's up [ADMIN EDIT]s? I'm a motherfucking dirty ass bastard, I'll suck your big hairy dude cock until it cums blood, cause I love that shit. I want a man that's damn near death cause I love old soggy wrinkled man wands - hey bitch, got a dog? Let's bring that fucker into this shit. Has to be cool with me sucking the spunk out of his dog's dick and taking a mouth full of it himself. Fuck off."

I should roast something like that on one of the Mormon dating boards and see what happens.

I'm gonna put mine in

"Hello, 44 year old guy here with missing limb. I like to have my stump fucked by guys with small dicks, and then rub their love juice all over my scars. I'm also into having shrimp cocktail stuffed into my ass, then get barebacked and receive a piss enema, dump the whole mess into a bowl and be forced to lap it up like a dog. I prefer guys with large nostrils."

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm gonna put mine in

"Hello, 44 year old guy here with missing limb. I like to have my stump fucked by guys with small dicks, and then rub their love juice all over my scars. I'm also into having shrimp cocktail stuffed into my ass, then get barebacked and receive a piss enema, dump the whole mess into a bowl and be forced to lap it up like a dog. I prefer guys with large nostrils."
:bow:
YOU ARE THE MASTER