Food men, i want you

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
to tell me something. sex is important for y'all. (i know it is for women, too, but that's not what i'm referring to here.)

so, what percentage would you rank the importance of sex? how important is sex to you?

and what makes up that other percentage?

why are you asking all these questions?

surely they're easy enough answered internally

i have been talking with a couple of male friends about this. and then it got so interesting i'm polling any male i feel like asking. and who better to turn to than my UF boys?

i am finding an average here, but answers are very interesting. and i am noticing that it depends on if one is married, in a serious relationship, or dating. it all started when my male friends kept telling me that no boy is interested in being a girl's friend...they just want to sleep with you. :rolleyes:

i have been talking with a couple of male friends about this. and then it got so interesting i'm polling any male i feel like asking. and who better to turn to than my UF boys?

i am finding an average here, but answers are very interesting. and i am noticing that it depends on if one is married, in a serious relationship, or dating. it all started when my male friends kept telling me that no boy is interested in being a girl's friend...they just want to sleep with you. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's BS. I love hanging out with Juli, and I love having sex with her.

Did it slide off after marriage?

It is sooooo important in relationships. Anyone that says otherwise is a chick.

Not so much after marriage as after having children. It's still important, and still special but seemingly less of a priority.

people on here probably think i'm a massive dick - perception is an odd thing. my current girlfriend thought i was a "lothario" before we started dating, however the hell she got that image.

my girlfriend is my best friend, it's more important that we're both happy than some form of relationship based solely around sex. it's the first time ever i suppose that i've properly been in one and found it a hell of a lot more rewarding because of this.

if a man is solely interested in sex then he wouldn't be in a relationship, as one night stands are freely available if you're prepared to stand like a cunt in a nightclub and approach everything and anything. while it may be desireable for some, it's never done it for me.

90% of my friends are guys and I've only slept with out 30% of that, tops!

For real though, I can think of at least 5 close guy friends that nothing has ever happened with.

that is not to say that i don't have plenty of sex - more than i could shake my dick at. what i'm saying is that it's not the most important thing in the world. if it is, you're probably just too influenced by popular culture.

i have a male friend right now and we are just friends. we hang out all the time, and it's completely comfortable this way. no pressure. and no, he's not gay. we both really enjoy each other's company. i am helping him with dating strategies. :fly: but we are just friends. and it wasn't hard, and there was never that weird sex/attraction thing to get around BEFORE we were friends.

It's not about that. You sleep with Juli already. She's talking about guy friends that talk to her wanting only one thing and it's true.

Do you have any good girl friends you have never slept with?

Yep. Plenty. And I'm not exactly the most chivalric guy you'll ever meet.