Food men, i want you

ahh yes, an US and THEM mentality sells magazines and opinion and movies and other bridget jones esque nightmarish visions of the future for women who never got over the end of sex and the city.

there probably is a Mr. Big out there, chances are though he's a cunt who just wants to gak in your face. You're safer off falling into relationships. that way they start honest, and stay honest.

but this is what i'm talking about: i didn't really believe in an US and THEM until i got older...and that's what intrigues me...there is a very big difference between men and women with many things...and sex is a major one. so i'm asking.

It's not about that. You sleep with Juli already. She's talking about guy friends that talk to her wanting only one thing and it's true.

Do you have any good girl friends you have never slept with?

I have quite a few actually. Now, to be honest, many of them I was interested in sleeping with, but never did for one reason or another. I've known them so long that it's kind of not even an issue anymore. However, there is always that chance that we might get a little too loaded one night and 'ooops', but it's not the reason I keep them as friends.

I used to live with two attractive women for about 3-4 years. I was great friends with them, and never slept with them because a) I knew I wasn't compatible with them for a relationship and b) casual sex would have fucked up our friendship/living arrangement.

And here it is. Guys do actually think through these things.

Well, smart guys.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
i love having male friends because they can provide me with a different perspective...because men and women ARE different. equal but different. and if you know me at all, you know i'm ALWAYS asking questions about EVERYTHING. so i appreciate having many different women friends and many different male friends. but now that i am "single," even though i'm not ready for anything yet, i suppose i'm on the market. so if a guy walks up to me and starts a conversation, even though i might tell him i'm not interested in hooking up or dating or anything beyond a friendship, what is he gonna do? would he still be interested in having a conversation? would he promptly turn around and look for another target?

I have quite a few actually. Now, to be honest, many of them I was interested in sleeping with, but never did for one reason or another. I've known them so long that it's kind of not even an issue anymore. However, there is always that chance that we might get a little too loaded one night and 'ooops', but it's not the reason I keep them as friends.
You basically proved what I'm saying. Unfortunately, in your case, you've been friendzoned by the chicks.

Ok, for us I would have to say it started sliding when Kiko hatched.
I don't think it was the "getting married" part since we were already living together for 6yrs...

Its kiko, the cockblocker!

Gotcha. It just sucks that it seems to be the norm that once married the sex drops off. Children just adds to it. :(

but i'm not asking about the factors that affect sex and the frequency of sex. i'm asking, regardless of if it actually EXISTS or not, how important sex is to men? 60%? 70%? 40%?

but i'm not asking about the factors that affect sex and the frequency of sex. i'm asking, regardless of if it actually EXISTS or not, how important sex is to men? 60%? 70%? 40%?

that's not a relevant question without the factors.

that's not a relevant question without the factors.

ok. you are a blank slate. you are defining your relationship needs/desires. here are your choices: you can have something with no sex. you can have something with a little sex. you can have something with a lot of sex. what would you choose? if sex really important to you, this question is going to be a big deal to you. if you have a low sex drive/desire, it might not matter...what you would want to know is you can have something with no ____, something with a little _____, and something with a lot of _________. see what i mean? if your percentage is really high of how important sex is to you, then the sex question is something you might want to figure out first. if it's...uh...security you're looking for, for example, maybe you don't need to answer the sex question first, but you'd fill in the blank with "security." so your sex percentage is going to be low.

Last edited: