Food men, i want you

WTFYOUSAY.gif

pd739938.jpg

I havent shot in forever, and have only actually gone once. But, it was a truly awesome experience, because it helped me get over my fear of guns and I was a good shot, too!

I loaded ALL of my rounds and never got tired or sore, despite Liam and his co worker saying I would.

I havent shot in forever, and have only actually gone once. But, it was a truly awesome experience, because it helped me get over my fear of guns and I was a good shot, too!

I loaded ALL of my rounds and never got tired or sore, despite Liam and his co worker saying I would.

Chicks naturally have much better aim. :wiggle:

This exactly. I was in WV at the time.

Your granny hands are strong!