memories

While waw's memory is cool; I can only imagine what nasties he acquired from sleeping with three chicks...

slime.

Hey, the advantage to sleeping with unclean women is that you know they will put out.

Latex takes care of the rest!

omg, I need help.

Hey, the advantage to sleeping with unclean women is that you know they will put out.

omg, I need help.

Latex only covers your dick. The surrounding areas can also get infected. As well as performing oral on a chick who has something.

This public serves announcement was brought to you by Dharma1521. :D

omg, I need help.

NOW I'm throwing up in my mouth

One of the benefits of being a binge drinker is the part where most of the things I'd want to forget are lost in the alcohol haze anyway.

Latex only covers your dick. The surrounding areas can also get infected. As well as performing oral on a chick who has something.

words from an authority on the subject :fly:

Real men don't do oral...

:fly:

*we buy women to do it for us while we webcam it.

NOW I'm throwing up in my mouth

One of the benefits of being a binge drinker is the part where most of the things I'd want to forget are lost in the alcohol haze anyway.

My curse, I don't forget what or who I do when I'm drunk. One of the reasons why I'm on a no alcohol kick right now. It eliminates like 75% of my inherrent guilt.

Let's me sleep like a baby at night.

I've never had an std, thank you very much :p

I don't sleep with unclean women like you

Here we go again.

I have never had one either that I know of and I have been tested.

...but I am open to the fact that I could possibly have a dormant whatever just like most people have... including your slimey ass. Cervical cancer is caused by the HPV (?)virus and that does not show up in std testing.

Quit kidding yourself. :rolleyes:

My curse, I don't forget what or who I do when I'm drunk. One of the reasons why I'm on a no alcohol kick right now. It eliminates like 75% of my inherrent guilt.

Let's me sleep like a baby at night.

If I didn't have all consuming guilt and self loathing I don't know who I would be.

Here we go again.

I have never had one either that I know of and I have been tested.

...but I am open to the fact that I could possibly have a dormant whatever just like most people have... including your slimey ass. Cervical cancer is caused by the HPV (?)virus and that does not show up in std testing.

Quit kidding yourself. :rolleyes:

I've been tested too...nothing
men don't have a cervix so I'm cool there

I've been tested too...nothing
men don't have a cervix so I'm cool there

You can be a carrier and thus a spreader of HPV and never show a sign or symptom.

:eek:

I am happy actually I was just foolin on the internets okay? OKAY?

GOSH!