memorial day weekend plans?

I was out late last night and i'm only really around till next week, so I might be chilling at home. But friends are trickling back from school so I might try to hang out with them
I got pulled over for the first time at 3 am. this morning lol. Hooray memorial day :o

Dan and I are in Gurnee, IL right now. We just saw Spamalot in Chicago. Mike and Sarah and Ryan are really fun people to hang out with. Despite her illness and my gimpiness we really enjoyed the show. Now we must sleep.

Edit: and Mikey says "Hi"

Last edited:
Krazed said:
I was out late last night and i'm only really around till next week, so I might be chilling at home. But friends are trickling back from school so I might try to hang out with them
I got pulled over for the first time at 3 am. this morning lol. Hooray memorial day :o

showed him your bewbs, did you? :p

holy fuck...the jet was SO FUCKING SWEET:drool:
was a citation excel...seats 10 and 2 pilots...takeoff is easily more g'ful as the fastest car/bike/rollercoaster you've ever been on...it was like being shot out of a cannon...we cruised at 500+mph at 24k ft and the flight took less than 40 mins :cool:
if you have the means, pick one up...hopefully I'll have some plane one day

why_ask_why said:
holy fuck...the jet was SO FUCKING SWEET:drool:
was a citation excel...seats 10 and 2 pilots...takeoff is easily more g'ful as the fastest car/bike/rollercoaster you've ever been on...it was like being shot out of a cannon...we cruised at 500+mph at 24k ft and the flight took less than 40 mins :cool:
if you have the means, pick one up...hopefully I'll have some plane one day
Yeah.....I'll have my people arrange one for me straight away

I also got given a volvo c70 convertible for the summer :D
my parents don't like it and it's mine whenever I fly down to south FL...lease runs out in sept...anyone down for a roadtrip? :cool:

KNYTE said:
Tomorrow - Try to not do a whole lot, see X3 at lunch, leave to Kiwi's parent's house
Saturday - iono, play some xbox, maybe shoot some stuff, go 4-wheeling or something
Sunday - similiar to Saturday
Monday - Similiar to Sunday

Mission accomplished.

ChikkenNoodul said:
So the boat we were supposed to dive from conked out, and we didn't find out until we were 90% of the way there....

Thusly, we decided to try a shore dive - with double tanks :happy:

What fun scrambling over slippery rocks with 100lbs of tanks on our backs for a dive to 19ft with a strong surge, and 3-4ft of visibility :lol:

any monies back?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Rye NH, beach traffic up there was awful since it was a holiday weekend

But driving past the seaside mansions was cool, as were the tasty fried clams we ate :drool:

thanks a lot for making me hungry. :mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Rye NH, beach traffic up there was awful since it was a holiday weekend

But driving past the seaside mansions was cool, as were the tasty fried clams we ate :drool:

Some pagan you are eating poor, defenseless clams. :(