Meliora!

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
So far I've played with dry ice, met rats and mice, and signed up for all kinds of awesome benefits this week. How have you guys been? :heart:

i graduated from dry ice to liquid nitrogen today :pandora:
i seriously miss you guys. i don't even have a computer on my desk. i do have a great big huge window though.

I just worked out my "annual raise" here at work. Rather than an increase in income, I'm being reimbursed auto expenses monthly to the tune of $200, this is in addition to my regular mileage expenses, and they've also agreed to pay my cell phone bill which is $90 a month... so all in all it's an extra $300 to me every month, and since it's all expensed, it's not taxed.

I'm pretty happy about it.

zengirl said:
I just worked out my "annual raise" here at work. Rather than an increase in income, I'm being reimbursed auto expenses monthly to the tune of $200, this is in addition to my regular mileage expenses, and they've also agreed to pay my cell phone bill which is $90 a month... so all in all it's an extra $300 to me every month, and since it's all expensed, it's not taxed.

nice. I lost money last year when our insurance costs went up. This year I hope to get some free water.

smileynev said:
nice. I lost money last year when our insurance costs went up. This year I hope to get some free water.
My work pays 100% of my health insurance premiums... it's a really nice set up.

zengirl said:
My work pays 100% of my health insurance premiums... it's a really nice set up.

Actually, my work does the same. We just have to pay out of pocket deductibles. But, they don't cover the family of course.

smileynev said:
Actually, my work does the same. We just have to pay out of pocket deductibles. But, they don't cover the family of course.
They raised our deductible to $1000 last year... and yeah, they don't cover the family... the family deductible is $2500, that's just insane.

I get free food here though, and we've always got soda and water around, we're delivered cases of it montly.

zengirl said:
They raised our deductible to $1000 last year... and yeah, they don't cover the family... the family deductible is $2500, that's just insane.

I get free food here though, and we've always got soda and water around, we're delivered cases of it montly.

Our max is $3500 per family I think. And its 75/25 for hospital stays. That adds up fast.

We get juice and donuts when we have monthly meetings. thats about it.

zengirl said:

is it worth it?