Melinda - Real World Austin: boobtits *snws*

My wife has been thinking about it too not becuase she wants huge boobs but becuase she's unhappy with how clothes fit her. I tell her if it would make her happier and she's willing to share with me then boob up.

b_sinning said:
My wife has been thinking about it too not becuase she wants huge boobs but becuase she's unhappy with how clothes fit her. I tell her if it would make her happier and she's willing to share with me then boob up.

I say go for it. I'm not unhappy with my body or the way I look (the complete opposite actually) Nursing just took a lot out of them. I'm not going insanely huge, just a good size and we will get quality.

kiwi said:
I say go for it. I'm not unhappy with my body or the way I look (the complete opposite actually) Nursing just took a lot out of them. I'm not going insanely huge, just a good size and we will get quality.

Ethan's mom feels the same way. Hers just kind of gave up their will to live after that, and hang there looking depressed. I do my best to talk her out of it though. I'm still very protective of her, and the thought of someone doing such......god awfully horrible things to her makes me want to bear my fangs and pee on some trees. There just has to be a better way.

Sarcasmo said:
Ethan's mom feels the same way. Hers just kind of gave up their will to live after that, and hang there looking depressed. I do my best to talk her out of it though. I'm still very protective of her, and the thought of someone doing such......god awfully horrible things to her makes me want to bear my fangs and pee on some trees. There just has to be a better way.

Hey, if you find it let me know.

kiwi said:
Hey, if you find it let me know.

imagine taking a spatula & tongs and using them to cram implants into your body through your armpits...I will never forget seeing that
:barf:

:boobies: are awesome though regardless

b_sinning said:

Thats what I think as well. Clothes are made for big busted girls mostly. Saggy shirts because I ran out of tissue - suck.

If only there was a less fake way than implanting a foreign object in the milk jugs. :hs:

b_sinning said:
She doesn't look thinner than you.

I've got more booty :D But thank you ;)

Drool-Boy said:
shes got some big jumblies

Yep, big fake boobs...

Sarcasmo said:
I'm just absolutely horrified by the procedure that gets them there, that's all. It's just.....horrifying. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Oh I watched this one episode of Dr. 90210 and they did this tummy tuck and took this endoscope and put the breast implants on uder her muscles through the big cut in her tummy and one of them wasn;t straight so the Dr. took his hand and stuck up in her tummy and up to where the implant was and fixed it. It was cool.

Or where they go in through your belly button and you have this giant V shape bruise afterwards.

Or when they do the lifts/reductions and the do the lollypop procedure so names for the scar you get (figure it out)

I like those plastic surgery shows, except when they do the rhinoplasty and break out the hammer and chisel. Ewww...

Sarcasmo said:
And Ds are wonderful. Handful, mouthful, a cushion for a man's weary head. Beauties of nature, like the elegant cascade of a tropical mountain waterfall.

:D

what if you have four Ds instead of just two?

Thorn Bird said:
:D

what if you have four Ds instead of just two?

There actually is such a thing as too much of a good thing. 4 Ds is....a lot.

Maybe you could give Kiwi 2 of them.

b_sinning said:
I may be in Dallas in a few months for several weeks of training. Does the same apply to me Sarcasmo?

Don't be offended if I put a bag on your head and turn the lights out. I do it to everyone.