GAY Mel Gibson Still Loves Da Jews (Not!)

Ya, sex and drug exchange for Israeli Palestinian youth.
Create a bunch of hybrid babies from weekends on the "Farm". MDMA in the water, no religion allowed, "daddy I don't KNOW who the father was. He just kept singing "wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, I have become a man TODAYYYYYYY".

Ya, sex and drug exchange for Israeli Palestinian youth.
Create a bunch of hybrid babies from weekends on the "Farm". MDMA in the water, no religion allowed, "daddy I don't KNOW who the father was. He just kept singing "wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, I have become a man TODAYYYYYYY".
Israel did have a serious md problem some years ago. There are a lot of them in India, mostly Goa and manali types, they don't want to go back, at least most of them.

Do people change residency according to the weed laws in various states?
We completely considered moving to Colorado a few years ago, and one of the reasons was their weed laws. It seems like it would make places more attractive to people who want to buy there legally. Since it will be medical here, I think that means edibles and dabs too? :)

So far the polls say it's a close race. Every doctor and nearly every nurse I know is pro medical marijuana. It's the overload of old folks here that are the worry.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
lol not trying to be, just trying to try hash. I don't think being a derpsmerker makes me cool or edgy, I just like it.

Most of what people call hash here seems like just the resin you clean out of your pipe. That's not actually hash.

Buyer beware and all that.

Might have better success cooking your own.

Do people change residency according to the weed laws in various states?

You can move to another state and only have to live there maybe 6 months at the most to be considered a resident. Some it's just a matter of renting a place, living there for 6 months +1 day out of the year (a majority of the time) and having your drivers license changed to there, maybe getting some mail or paying a utility bill there or something.

Technically not a big deal but it means uprooting family, losing local personal contacts and job reputations, friends, etc., moving someplace else and starting over new.

Some people do that for legal weed, some don't and just get it like they always have.

• Gravy
It's not causing some mass migration or anything, it's pretty common most everywhere, even so-called "conservative" areas. It's available. Not worth changing your life over.

I used to play with a guy could find you a bag of whatever you wanted in the middle of a desert on a Sunday morning. Same guy could book a gig from a payphone 'cause there was no need for a callback by the time he got done talking. He's probably dead by now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
There are recipes.
It's basically cannabis oil extract cooked into a paste of some sort then hardened.
Might need a good online recipe and be willing to sacrifice a few bags to get there.
Hash is compressed and heated kief (trichromes, the crystals on the flowers).
Trichomes_1.jpg

These examples aren't heated (which makes them darker):
why-kief-pucks-are-worth-the-wait-kief-pucks-article-thcf.jpg

You're thinking of hash oil (dabs/wax/oil in modern parlance) which is an extract and fairly common and takes less patience.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and adi
There are recipes.
It's basically cannabis oil extract cooked into a paste of some sort then hardened.
Might need a good online recipe and be willing to sacrifice a few bags to get there.
That's ice, not hash, hash is rubbed right off the plant, only when it's fully mature.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
TIL about hash, I thought it like nukes etc described. I want to try it sometime.

That photo of the plant crystals is v cool.

• Gravy