GAY Meet the Super Gay - Donor 45

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Antibody Kills 91% of HIV Strains

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...5072271264394.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

In a significant step toward an AIDS vaccine, U.S. government scientists have discovered three powerful antibodies, the strongest of which neutralizes 91% of HIV strains, more than any AIDS antibody yet discovered.
. . . .
The antibodies were discovered in the cells of a 60-year-old African-American gay man, known in the scientific literature as Donor 45, whose body made the antibodies naturally. Researchers screened 25 million of his cells to find 12 that produced the antibodies. Now the trick will be for scientists to develop a vaccine or other methods to make anyone's body produce them.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier... very interesting.

Will this make people want to have free love more often?

I don't think anyone is afraid of getting the HIV anymore (unless you run in some serious fucked up circles).

Most people are worried about herpes or kids.

I don't think anyone is afraid of getting the HIV anymore (unless you run in some serious fucked up circles).

Most people are worried about herpes or kids.

HIV is the scariest one of them all though. I don't run in fucked up circles, but I know people with the HIV. It's not like its a rare virus... lol.

HIV is the scariest one of them all though. I don't run in fucked up circles, but I know people with the HIV. It's not like its a rare virus... lol.

well for you maybe. you eat kidz for breakfast. id don't know anyone that eats the hiv for breakfast.