Meet our newest family member (pics inside)

F33nX said:
why not make it 5 by naming the puppy "kitty"?

btw you are insane to the point of stupid by doing this. that dog will never be trained properly while you are taking care of the baby.

He will be trained properly b/c he will be going to puppy school this spring. We have a ton of family that lives around us to baby sit and he will be trained. Also since I work at a vets office I can take him to work.

HifiGirly said:
He will be trained properly b/c he will be going to puppy school this spring. We have a ton of family that lives around us to baby sit and he will be trained. Also since I work at a vets office I can take him to work.

Send the kid and the dog at the sametime.

HifiGirly said:

Kids usually don't get trained till they are at least two.

call him Oneway - because that's the kinda trip he's got waiting for him as soon as that baby comes poppin' out :noes:

F33nX said:
exactly. sending the dog to puppy school and babysitting are just bandaids, not solutions.

We aren't going to send him to puppy school, we are going to take him to training classes together. My mom can babysit while we go and bond with the baby, therefore they are solutions.

HifiGirly said:
We aren't going to send him to puppy school, we are going to take him to training classes together. My mom can babysit while we go and bond with the baby, therefore they are solutions.

In the famous words of 311 - fuck the nay sayers

Don't listen to them You will be fine and congrats again. Have you decided on a name?

whats this "together" thing you keep talking about? :wtf:

and if i cant handle a puppy and baby once the kid pops out, hes going to have to go. :(

hes smart, calm and cute.

HydroSqueegee said:

and if i cant handle a puppy and baby once the kid pops out, hes going to have to go. :(

You could put him in the freezer and feed him to the baby in about a year.

HydroSqueegee said:

Hey, it takes 2 baby.