Meet my baby, wonkette

Congratulations. She is very adorable. You'll have to update us as she gets bigger. Maybe we should convince fly to start a new "Pics of UF's Kids" forum. :fly:

:lol: If only Sarcasmo wasn't such a pussy and would do that for his son.

The only way I'd do that would be to use a few pics to lure in as many thousands of defective people as possible and remove them from the planet. I wouldn't care who they were or where they came from. I would simply eliminate them as efficiently as possible. God that would be awesome if that stuff were legal. Entrapment murder on behalf of society. Imagine how many jobs and living spaces you'd free up for people who deserve to have them.

The only way I'd do that would be to use a few pics to lure in as many thousands of defective people as possible and remove them from the planet. I wouldn't care who they were or where they came from. I would simply eliminate them as efficiently as possible. God that would be awesome if that stuff were legal. Entrapment murder on behalf of society. Imagine how many jobs and living spaces you'd free up for people who deserve to have them.

1143439398189.jpg

i'd love to have a job where i can be at home and trap the sick fucks who prey on kids. the only thing i'd be scared of is my kids finding any conversations or pictures that might happen as a result of that. but hellyeah i'd get paid to catch those POSes.

i'd love to have a job where i can be at home and trap the sick fucks who prey on kids. the only thing i'd be scared of is my kids finding any conversations or pictures that might happen as a result of that. but hellyeah i'd get paid to catch those POSes.

Not catch, KILL. You're such a woman. Always compassionate to some extent.

:fly: