Meet my baby, wonkette

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
Okay, not really... her name is Keeley. Born Thursday at 9:28pm after only about 15-20 minutes of pushing (her mom is a champ).

8 lbs 10oz
20-3/4" Long

61445fc8e82751aa.jpg

To view more pictures, go to our online album. Warning for those without kids... there is some birth "grossness" involved in the first pics.

So far she's been great. Only really cries when she is unwrapped or trying to change her. If we give her a pacifier, she stops. I'm sure all who have had kids will tell you, you have no idea how much you can love someone until you're holding your own kid. She's just precious.

I can go into more detail about the birth process (we were induced) if anyone cares, but to keep it short I'll leave it out of this post.

how beautiful! that is really a good lookin' newborn. :D i'd love to hear about the labor, but it can be sent in a pm. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :heart:

Congrats - she's a cutie

I like the pic w/ the grandparents, they look locked, cocked, and ready to spoil her

I wish I could have come over yesterday. I just figured newborns and wicked colds should probably remain separate. She's a cutie. Your next hooker is on me!