Meet @ BW3s tonite ~6PM for Fly's bday. NOW WITH PICS PG. SIX

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish you all lived closer :(

And don't give me the "But Mikey is in cleveland, too" speech. He has an endless budget and is infinitely more popular.

Thanks for letting me crash the party last night. I really had fun and I am glad that I got to meet all of you in person. What a cool and fun group of people!

Let me know when the next get together is. I think I am still owed a trip to the ice cream shop! :D

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish you all lived closer :(

And don't give me the "But Mikey is in cleveland, too" speech. He has an endless budget and is infinitely more popular.

For not saying a lot, he sure is popular with the Fl crowd. :fly:

you expect us to believe that??

Well... I would eat those before I ate those Madagascar hissing roaches.

Thanks for letting me crash the party last night. I really had fun and I am glad that I got to meet all of you in person. What a cool and fun group of people!

Let me know when the next get together is. I think I am still owed a trip to the ice cream shop! :D

I hope we didn't tarnish any of the kids around us future.

That little boy sitting to the left of our table.... he is totally destroyed. Totally.

I keep chuckling, because one of the funniest things about last night was that we were all sitting around talking and sharing stories at the same time and you could tell everyone was trying to hear all the conversations going on because through out the night, you could hear different people exclaiming "Woah!! Wait...what about the ass?" (or insert other body parts here!)

That little boy sitting to the left of our table.... he is totally destroyed. Totally.

I keep chuckling, because one of the funniest things about last night was that we were all sitting around talking and sharing stories at the same time and you could tell everyone was trying to hear all the conversations going on because through out the night, you could hear different people exclaiming "Woah!! Wait...what about the ass?" (or insert other body parts here!)

HAHAHA . . . yeah. I mean come on that kid was sitting in the bar, granted if he wasn't sitting in the bar he probably still could have heard us but that is so not the point.

She'll go meet half the forum in person, yet doesn't want the other half to know what she looks like. That makes zero sense.

Meeting a few people who know what you look like and not wanting a picture floating around that anyone with a computer and intertubes can stumble onto makes a bit more than zero sense.