medieval times

I went years ago and I thought it was cute. The food is kinda bland. There is no MSG in the food. I couldn't have eaten it if there were. The one here has a guy with trained large birds that fly around while you are eating. I was afraid one would poop in my food, and it's dark so you might not know it happened.

I went years ago and I thought it was cute. The food is kinda bland. There is no MSG in the food. I couldn't have eaten it if there were. The one here has a guy with trained large birds that fly around while you are eating. I was afraid one would poop in my food, and it's dark so you might not know it happened.

that would be kinda cool except for the poop in the food part :fly:

Poop IS food, if you think about it.

I'm going to turn you into poo!

familyGuy2006_Chris_f_1178542383.jpg

I went to the one in Orange County, California in 2002. Was pretty cool, but I don't know if the one near you is the same..

anyone been? they just sent out a work deal on going for 4 people for $100 or upgrade to "royalty seats" for 4 people for $140. This includes 4 course meal. I've never been and it seems like something you have to try at least once. Does the joint smell like a giant horse turd?? Does the food suck?

I wanna goooooooooooooooooo!!!
Are you going to dress up? lol