Median Home Price in Detroit = $7,500

Yeah, lots of homes that have been forclosed and then subsequently stripped of all their wire, tubing, and accessories by thieves are solf as-is, unless the damage is so bad as to make the house unsellable

Yeah, that's how it usually works here.

I'm going to list my houses "as-is" though, because I'm tired of whiny buyers wanting stupid little stuff fixed that doesn't really need fixing.

you sure about that?

Depending on what the actual problems are, you could just list what they are, instead of brandishing your entire listing as a automatic shitbox. lol!

As-Is is also for forclosure homes, too, from what I know.

No, if it's pre-foreclosed or foreclosed, or bank owned, the listing will say pre-foreclosure, foreclosed, "REO", "bank owned," or "short sale."

Also, "Third Party Approval." (short sale)

"As is" refers only to agreements made, (or disclaimers), regarding the condition of the property.

Last edited:
No, if it's pre-foreclosed or foreclosed, or bank owned, the listing will say pre-foreclosure, foreclosed, "REO", "bank owned," or "short sale."

"As is" refers only to agreements made, (or disclaimers), regarding the condition of the property.

Some banks resell property to real estate companies as soon as the foreclosure goes through so they get some money without having to look for buyers. Then they resell them without ever looking at them. Least how it works lotta time around here.

Jesus are you a fucking agent or something?