Media Play crushed my balls

Pancake Wagon said:
So, was paige with her husband?

And all the media plays up here in the frozen north went out of business shortly after opening up

I don't know what Patrick looks like, so I'm not sure. But I don't think the guy she was with was him. He appeared to have a bit of the ghey about him.

Crap! I'm not having any luck with trying to find a place to trade PoP for WoW. Most of the stores won't do it cause I don't have a reciept and no way to prove that it came from their store. Those that will consider it, don't have WoW in stock. Gah!

bast_imret said:
Crap! I'm not having any luck with trying to find a place to trade PoP for WoW. Most of the stores won't do it cause I don't have a reciept and no way to prove that it came from their store. Those that will consider it, don't have WoW in stock. Gah!

"I got this for a gift........" Don't you ever use that line??

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've never seen nor heard of Media Play before

Me either
I got a 10%off coupon for bestbuy in the mail yesterday, so I suspect Ill be getting another game soon
Likely the vampire game , unless something super-neato turns up for xbox

Forrest Dump said:
Me either
I got a 10%off coupon for bestbuy in the mail yesterday, so I suspect Ill be getting another game soon
Likely the vampire game , unless something super-neato turns up for xbox
Buy two games for $75 or more and get a $10 gift card free instantly

BigDov said:
"I got this for a gift........" Don't you ever use that line??
Yea, that's what I've been saying. But all the customer service people keep responding with, "bring it in, we'll scan it, and if it came from one of our stores, we'll let you return it."

Forrest Dump said:
just buy the game you cheap bastich

technically I did, just not the one I wanted

Pandora said:
I'm with jaxxor on that one. Bahdness!

right. If that were the case, places like fatwallet.com, and various Hot Deals forums wouldn't exist. Pricematching, special deals, and rebate loopholes were made to be exploited.

Pandora said:
I'm with jaxxor on that one. Bahdness!

I'd rather him be a cheap bastard! i like our camera which he did something similar with and I LOVE the fact that he didn't spend a metric shit ton of money

bast_imret said:
right. If that were the case, places like fatwallet.com, and various Hot Deals forums wouldn't exist. Pricematching, special deals, and rebate loopholes were made to be exploited.

"Exploit" is such a negative word.
Lets just say "take advantage of" instead.