Mecca-lecca Hi

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
So, apparently Adult Swim is going to air Pee-wee's Playhouse. I'm mildly curous about comparing it to some (please note I said "some") of the crap shows they project into our adhd infused minds (i.e. Tom goes to the Mayor. I hate that show with an undying passion.) Anyone else interested in this?

Subtopic: Are there any other shows you'd like for them to air or throw into the bonfire?

InnerMuse said:
So, apparently Adult Swim is going to air Pee-wee's Playhouse. I'm mildly curous about comparing it to some (please note I said "some") of the crap shows they project into our adhd infused minds (i.e. Tom goes to the Mayor. I hate that show with an undying passion.) Anyone else interested in this?

Subtopic: Are there any other shows you'd like for them to air or throw into the bonfire?

Ok, that dam Mouse show sux so I can see what you are saying and in regards to Pee-wee I am sure it will last just as long as Saved by the Bell did on Adult Swim

KNYTE said:
Korgoth of Barbaria is easily the best cartoon I've seen in years.

YES That show is fucking awesome!

The Oblongs, however, needs to fucking die. They used to rotate ATHF/Robot Chicken/Harvey Birdman after futurama. Now they show the oblongs. Death to whoever did that.

Drool-Boy said:
YES That show is fucking awesome!

The Oblongs, however, needs to fucking die. They used to rotate ATHF/Robot Chicken/Harvey Birdman after futurama. Now they show the oblongs. Death to whoever did that.

Now tell me the Episode of Birdman with the Jetsons wasnt F-ing Hillarious!!!

I love it when they first walk into the office and they have to "walk" to the desk, lol good stuff

What is this "Cartoon Network" you are speaking of?

Actually, I don't think I have ever turned to the CN, ever. I have been sent some amusing Robot Chicken clips before, but can't say that I have ever watched a whole show.

Am I missing out on some "must see Tee Vee"?

VENTURE BROTHERS needs to start the new season already.

Korgoth rocked.

Tom Goes To the Mayor? Just wtf, it's not even funny when youre high.

SpyderGST said:
What is this "Cartoon Network" you are speaking of?

Actually, I don't think I have ever turned to the CN, ever. I have been sent some amusing Robot Chicken clips before, but can't say that I have ever watched a whole show.

Am I missing out on some "must see Tee Vee"?
fuck yeah