Meatwad Rules

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
I was just watching the episode where they are trying to get carl to test out frylocks new toilet, and meatwad is talking about how carl is going to bust a phattie in his pants if he doesn't go soon. Meatwad says, "You know it's going to smell like a papermill." :heart:

Content: what's your favorite meatwad line?

M

Millions

My name is...Shake-zula, the mike rulah, the old schoolah. You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop. Meatwad you're up next with your knock knock. Meatwad gets the money, see. Meatwad gets the honey, G. Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taraus!

Yeah. I only like the theme song. But the show just doesn't do it for me...now Venture Brothers on the other hand.... :D

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
some of the lawyers on my floor represent the cartoon network and they have all sorts of cool shit...big meatwad plush dolls, meatwad stress balls, etc..

K

kristchan

Mr. Furlong said:
I forced myself to watch several episodes of that show, they all sucked. I just don't understand it.
what he said
the only thing that ever made me laugh was "do what now"

R

Restless

Pandora said:
My ass has finally decided to eat my hand! It hungers for more!

Firstly you do know what the first sign of madness is, and secondly. i hate it when that happens, it took me a week, two forks, five spoons and a ladel to finally get it out..