Thread Meat

Thats not how thermodynamics works

Man, I can't believe I missed another opportunity to debate thermodynamics with you!

Well, im assuming its going to sit for 10-11 hours while people are off at work. That seems... bad.

Less bad with beef than chicken, but still bad.

You do realize there are three people living in this house that don't work, right?

Meat-gate: Hour 5

I just got an update from the field. It appears that the meat is still frozen solid.

What ever happened to that meat anyway? I forgot all about it.

Man, I can't believe I missed another opportunity to debate thermodynamics with you!

You do realize there are three people living in this house that don't work, right?

Samantha still doesn't have a job? Lazy.....

I know. She keeps expecting me to do stuff for her too, like make her food and clean up after her. I've had to give up my lazy housewife status. I'm never going to be fat and useless at this rate.

That sucks. Kick her out, it's about time she learns to sink or swim anyway.

I moved it to the fridge for continued incubation. I'll grind it tonight or tomorrow, and we can have hamburgers or meatballs or whatever. Do we have plans for Sunday? Maybe I'll fire up the smoker and make it into an impromptu smoked sausage. Of course if I go that route I should probably get the chicken and that DIY ham out of the freezer as well-- and that ham was brined for over a week, so it should probably soak in some clean water for a few hours before smoking to take some of the edge off of it.

I moved it to the fridge for continued incubation. I'll grind it tonight or tomorrow, and we can have hamburgers or meatballs or whatever. Do we have plans for Sunday? Maybe I'll fire up the smoker and make it into an impromptu smoked sausage. Of course if I go that route I should probably get the chicken and that DIY ham out of the freezer as well-- and that ham was brined for over a week, so it should probably soak in some clean water for a few hours before smoking to take some of the edge off of it.

We have no plans for Sunday, but your father is staying home this weekend so we should probably take advantage of that and get some stuff done around here. That's not to say you can't smoke meat. By all means, smoke meat.

We have no plans for Sunday, but your father is staying home this weekend so we should probably take advantage of that and get some stuff done around here. That's not to say you can't smoke meat. By all means, smoke meat.

Then do me a favor and pull the chicken and DIY ham out of the freezer. The DIY ham is in that ziplock bag on the top shelf, and the chicken is the chicken shaped object.

Reminds me of this internet classic: http://www.stinkymeat.net/
bahahaha, I remember that.

I've had a cow tongue in my deepfreeze for a couple of years - my next door neighbor was given it and planned on making dog food out of it, but didn't have a deepfreeze to put it in so I held it for him. Then he moved away. I've contemplated doing something similar to the stinkymeat project, perhaps tossing it up on the roof of a government agency next to a HVAC unit.

bahahaha, I remember that.

I've had a cow tongue in my deepfreeze for a couple of years - my next door neighbor was given it and planned on making dog food out of it, but didn't have a deepfreeze to put it in so I held it for him. Then he moved away. I've contemplated doing something similar to the stinkymeat project, perhaps tossing it up on the roof of a government agency next to a HVAC unit.

Cow tongue is fucking deelishuz !!!!!!

My mom makes it the BEST!!! :drool:

I've had it. Surprisingly good but still a little odd in the back of your mind that you're eating tongue.