Mean computer trick of the day

Drool-Boy said:
If you ever worked in the same office as me, Id probably end up beating your ass every couple of days:fly:

i enjoy annoying people far too much.

my boss left his keys out one day a few weeks ago. he has one of those little tags with a bar code on it to get into the gym, he usually goes during lunch. the guy that worked next to me wrote I <3 COCK on it with a black sharpie. he didnt notice til he got to the gym and whipped out his keys to get in. :fly:

last thursday, some guy had the day off. someone made a trip to cosco the previous day and bought several rolls of aluminum foil. they wrapped every freakin thing in his cube in foil. the walls, his chair, his flat panels, each pen and pencil, his garbage can inside and out, his books, every drawer inside and out, nothing was left bare.

My IT guy likes to attach those pull fireworks to the keyboard drawers so when you open them they go off. One girl yelled out SHIT really loud...it was pretty funny

thrawn said:
last thursday, some guy had the day off. someone made a trip to cosco the previous day and bought several rolls of aluminum foil. they wrapped every freakin thing in his cube in foil. the walls, his chair, his flat panels, each pen and pencil, his garbage can inside and out, his books, every drawer inside and out, nothing was left bare.
Actually, that's cool. If someone did that to me, I'd take an exacto and cut out the LCD faces and continue to work as if nothing was difffernt.

theacoustician said:
Actually, that's cool. If someone did that to me, I'd take an exacto and cut out the LCD faces and continue to work as if nothing was difffernt.

that's what the guy did, he didnt even take it off the chair. he's been sitting on foil all week.

Day 1 - One of our new employees is a whiny, primadonna-like woman who comes to my office "I can't send email out from Goldmine!" she says. "Ok" I respond, "I'll sort that out for you." So I go into the Goldmine admin and proceed to check all of her mail settings, everything looks ok, so I delete the accounts and recreate them, make sure every setting is right, and leave her a voicemail that she should now be setup and to let me know if everything works right.

Day 2 - She comes back again, this time visibly miffed that she is still unable to send email. "Sorry about that, I'll check it again" which she responds to by turning heel and leaving the room without further acknowledgement of my existence. I go back into Goldmine admin, poke around more, reset her email accounts/passwords on the mail server, check all of her settings again. Everything looks fine once more. She again doesn't answer the phone when I call, so I leave another voicemail asking her to call me so we can go over it.

Day 3 - Whiny woman returns, this time visibly angry that she cannot send mail out. "You need to fix this immediately! I've got customers who have been waiting for a response for 3 days now!" So I go to her desk with her and notice that she has 30 messages sitting in her Outbox, I CLICK SEND ALL AND AWAY THEY GO. "Oh, I didn't know you had to do that." is all the thanks I get as she gives me a dismissive look.

I think I'm going to put some child pr0n in her personal folder and then let the CTO find it.

As was said earlier in this thread: Users pwn themselves.

SpangeMonkee said:
hehe. reminds me of the stuff I would make at the sign shop.

I put a tag on the front of the production managers truck that said: All Man for All Men. That and some rainbow stickers on his headlights.
:lol:

A long time ago, a co-worker and I made bumper stickers that said "Honk if you like anal sex" and put 'em on the President's secretary's car, she was in her late 50's, continually drunk at work, smoked like a chimney, and had a whiskey voice you would not believe :fly:

the best thing i ever did was took a bottle of my then-girlfriend's clear nail polish and go into the main network hub after hours (this was in high school) and painted 4 or 5 random wires... i then went to a meeting, came back, they were dry and i put them back in.

i dont know what happened but im sure it took them a while to figure it out.

JJ Lady said:
My IT guy likes to attach those pull fireworks to the keyboard drawers so when you open them they go off. One girl yelled out SHIT really loud...it was pretty funny
hahahahaha

aluminumFoilCube.jpg

106052.jpg

shockthemonkey said:
the best thing i ever did was took a bottle of my then-girlfriend's clear nail polish and go into the main network hub after hours (this was in high school) and painted 4 or 5 random wires... i then went to a meeting, came back, they were dry and i put them back in.

i dont know what happened but im sure it took them a while to figure it out.
I'm confused. How does that work?