Me and my kitty

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
Since there have been so many requests for me to post pics, and since I'm in a pretty darned good mood tonight :D here are a couple of pics of my cat and me. Yes, you're seeing right, I am actually smiling in the first one:

15454506sn.jpg

15454471od.jpg

Right after the second pic was taken I put Angel down in a hurry, apparently she thought she was slipping and started to dig her back claws in :eek:

So what's everyone else up to tonight?

Awwzzz! Yea for pictures! Hopefully JJ and Bast will post the pics of our visit this weekend. I'm recuperating on my bed with the laptop and a couple of my own kitties. I missed them a lot this weekend! Missed everyone else too. :D

DW said:
:heart:

I figured I couldn't go too far wrong with the kitty at least :fly:

She's sitting on my lap right now, purrrrrring away.

I kinda miss keeping cats. At my old shithole of a home we always had around 30 strays we'd take in and then when they left we'd seem to accumulate more who had kitties and it went on and on like that for years. Pretty gross but it was nice having cute lil cats running round to cheer you up. :)

Pandora said:
Awwzzz! Yea for pictures! Hopefully JJ and Bast will post the pics of our visit this weekend. I'm recuperating on my bed with the laptop and a couple of my own kitties. I missed them a lot this weekend! Missed everyone else too. :D

Yes, more pics from you! :D

Pandora said:
Purrrring kitties are the bestest kindsa kitties! :heart:

Absolutely :)

Drool-Boy said:
Wow
This forum is quickly turning into the Womans Channel

Yes, we women are in control now, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, I thought you guys liked women, thought you wanted us here... :(

Guess we could all leave the place to you guys for a while :D

wr3kt said:
That's crazy talk.

You just now realized that I'm crazy? :fly:

That was one of my alternate personalities speaking, she's not supposed to say stuff like that but sometimes I can't keep her under control.

DW said:
You just now realized that I'm crazy? :fly:

That was one of my alternate personalities speaking, she's not supposed to say stuff like that but sometimes I can't keep her under control.

Someone needs to be wearing a collar....and a leash....and leather...and studs...

wr3kt said:
Someone needs to be wearing a collar....and a leash....and leather...and studs...

Who, me???

The collar, leather, and studs could be OK, but I pity the poor person who tries to put a leash on me. I don't wear a leash, I put them on other people.

:shifty: