MD, VA area meet. 12/30. PM me for info.

I'm having some car trouble, the tranny line up front is held together entirely by rust :( So Ironman might be flying back because he has work, and I might drive back later.
OR
I might drive back with him and risk it
OR
We'll take a different car and come back and make a switch later sometime.

:/

I'm having some car trouble, the tranny line up front is held together entirely by rust :( So Ironman might be flying back because he has work, and I might drive back later.
OR
I might drive back with him and risk it
OR
We'll take a different car and come back and make a switch later sometime.

:/

Does that mean you can't make it, or might not make it? :hs:

Does that mean you can't make it, or might not make it? :hs:

It appears he's renting a car, and I'll be driving back later when I get the part and get it put in. I'll most likely be headed down sometime around the 4th or 5th of January.

I guess I can't make it :( I was looking forward to this :mad:

Sorry guys, I have suddenly found my father to be very sick and can in no way justify leaving him. I'll have to cancel and hope you all understand. :(

Sorry guys, I have suddenly found my father to be very sick and can in no way justify leaving him. I'll have to cancel and hope you all understand. :(

:heart:
364576088a365e0.gif
For you and your dad.

Sooo...as heartless as it may seem, and as sad as we all are, we don't need fly to hang out. The reverend is still coming to hang out with IBWIP and I tomorrow night, and if anyone else is interested we'd be happy to meet/hang out/feed you. PM me if you want.

Fly, I hope all is well, and if you are hungry we could deliver.