McCain Moves to Block FCC Net Neutrality

Fucked if I know what I mean by that comment Fly.. I'm drunk..

But if Mccain is against it and made legislation to block it, wouldn't fox news make a big deal in support of mccain? Maybe even they know how much full of bullshit mccains legilation is and don't wanna touch this...

fuck

Fucked if I know what I mean by that comment Fly.. I'm drunk..

But if Mccain is against it and made legislation to block it, wouldn't fox news make a big deal in support of mccain? Maybe even they know how much full of bullshit mccains legilation is and don't wanna touch this...

fuck

rupert murdoch doesnt own any cable companies yet, so I guess he can't be for it.

:chikken:

I hate that cunt.

i think mccain's bill has epic fail written all over it, and fox news will only jump on it if it passes..

most bills passed have epic fail written all over them, they just attach them to something that's uber important that MUST be passed.

so fucking gay. that shit should be outlawed. :mad:

most bills passed have epic fail written all over them, they just attach them to something that's uber important that MUST be passed.

yeah that's some bs.. but then 99% of what goes on on capital hill is bullshit..

I guess it'll be back to BBS's again.. My ex wife used to hate it when the phone wrang at 4am cause someone was calling my BBS..

one ISP will be like "whoooooo.... bloxin yo shit" and another isp will be like "WE DONT BLOCK YOUR STUFF LIKE SO & SO" to take all the customers.

Or they will call it the Child Predator Bandwidth Protection Act. Who could vote againts that?

I hate that cunt.

i think mccain's bill has epic fail written all over it, and fox news will only jump on it if it passes..

So fox news backing Mccain on something is a huge travesty but a large portion of the media swinging from Obama's nuts for the last two years is just no big deal, right?