Mayor McCheese

hey look I made a beer label

hhhhrrrr.JPG

thrawn said:
"i was up to my elbows in blood and sand last month....oooh look at the cute mayor."
"holding mayor mccheese sorta reminds me of shooting fascists in the face and defending our country's freedom"

If I have sex with a muppet, namely kermit the frog, and my girlfriend finds out, namely hooker face slut, if I grab kermit, throw him in the washing machine with 2 gallons of bleach and it destroys him in to pieces, did I ever really cheat on hooker face slut? I mean seriously, if kermit is all gone it's like it never happened.

elpmis said:
If I have sex with a muppet, namely kermit the frog, and my girlfriend finds out, namely hooker face slut, if I grab kermit, throw him in the washing machine with 2 gallons of bleach and it destroys him in to pieces, did I ever really cheat on hooker face slut? I mean seriously, if kermit is all gone it's like it never happened.

quick study

No, cause you know that it happened. As long as there is someone who exists with the memories, then the event happened.

Watch LAIN.

elpmis said:

it'll be fine so long as hooker face slut? is it? gets to bang animal and gonzo at the same time. even.

Thorn Bird said:
it'll be fine so long as hooker face slut? is it? gets to bang animal and gonzo at the same time. even.

gonzo can do some things with his snout that would make bill clinton scream.

oddly, that's the way my penis is shaped