Mayor McCheese

shawndavid said:
My first tasks pending my election to office:

1. Bring Tony Almeda back to life

2. Raise wages and working conditions for little people

3. Bring animal shortening back to McD's freedom fries

4. Create a law which would mandate incarceration for anyone who says NOO cu lar

5. Make Mrs. McCheese rub my feet, hands and back nightly lest she be forced to live in a home without vacuum cleaners

6. Orchestrate a Twisted Metal style sporting event fought between death row inmates

oh man, I use to love twisted metal

shawndavid said:
My first tasks pending my election to office:

1. Bring Tony Almeda back to life

2. Raise wages and working conditions for little people

3. Bring animal shortening back to McD's freedom fries

4. Create a law which would mandate incarceration for anyone who says NOO cu lar

5. Make Mrs. McCheese rub my feet, hands and back nightly lest she be forced to live in a home without vacuum cleaners

6. Orchestrate a Twisted Metal style sporting event fought between death row inmates
I see nothing in there about Corn Dog scented douches for women

come on man, I thought you were a pro at this

elpmis said:
mayormccheese.JPG

so i was bottling beer friday and it dawned on me that this pic would make a terrific beer label. the next kettle i brew gets this slapped on the bottles.

thrawn said:
so i was bottling beer friday and it dawned on me that this pic would make a terrific beer label. the next kettle i brew gets this slapped on the bottles.
If you were able to do a 30 case of bottles with shawn's sexy ass on the box that would be outstanding.

And since it would be the first ever 30 of bottles we could have a line under the campaign picture that said "30 Bottles, Yeah, We Did That."

thrawn said:
and wtf you brew your own beer? that's awesome

that's like a car making its own gasoline.