simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
mayormccheese.JPG

Vote Mayor McCheese For Your Next Tampa Mayor

When a rather portly man, 12 beers deep, with no shirt on, can grab your ass and comfortably invite you in to his house, that rather portly man possess something special, and that special something is the ability to lead Tampa into a efficient and progressive 2007. Never before have I been so attracted to such a horribly out of shape individual. Perhaps it’s his disarming charm, his dark tan, or that charismatic smile… or maybe it’s that he’s such a smooth talker he could probably sell a hooker Chlamydia. Seriously this dude is so smooth it literally crossed my mind to boost his S2000, drive hundreds of miles to where my parents live, kidnap my own mother, drive back down to Florida with her, roll shawndavid into a ball, ram him up my mother’s cunt and then pull him back out so I could claim he was my brother.. . . . . … . Anyways, I don’t really know for sure what it is about him, but I am certain you want this man as your next mayor.

What does natural light and having sex in a boat have in common? They're both fucking close to water.

elpmis said:
shoe-horn? what r u fucking pa in the ass again? this is elpmis big daddy - you gotta brind the jaws of life

I was gonna use it to get the traffic cones out of your ass, but youre right, a snow shovel may be more apropriate.

Drool-Boy said:
I was gonna use it to get the traffic cones out of your ass, but youre right, a snow shovel may be more apropriate.
or maybe a new dodge charger, you know, with a hemi

Dharma1521 said:
Is this one going to include Bain? Or was he just a one time thing?
Bain (Bane?) is definitely my cat slut - not like that little whore Steve who kept hiding from me

I've got popsicles in my basement Steve, don't you want a popsicle?