FYI MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Man you motherships!

Socialized medicine! WE DONT NEED MONEY ANYMORE!

Yay, I can now be completely wreckless with my life and we'll all have to pay for my $5k a day medicine. Makes total sense!

More than likely you'll kill yourself and not cost us a dime.

Yay, I can now be completely wreckless with my life and we'll all have to pay for my $5k a day medicine. Makes total sense!

We already pay for it anyway. Emergency room, bro.

The word is reckless.

Also: this coming from a guy who will take pretty much any drug at any time-- possibly even while dining at Clyde's in Chinatown. Why don't you put your bootstrappy politics in your pipe and smoke that-- it's probably a hell of a trip.

The word is reckless.

Also: this coming from a guy who will take pretty much any drug at any time-- possibly even while dining at Clyde's in Chinatown. Why don't you put your bootstrappy politics in your pipe and smoke that-- it's probably a hell of a trip.

You've been pretty spicy lately.

The word is reckless.

Angsty chest thumping aside, that certainly isn't the case. But if that's how you feel, I'll never take anything your wife offers me again. :lol:

Angsty chest thumping aside, that certainly isn't the case. But if that's how you feel, I'll never take anything your wife offers me again. :lol:

You're just like this pencil.
tBtdP.jpg

Word of the day: Angsty

(angst) an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom.